Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Our School Cross Country

Yesterday on the 22nd our school had a Cross Country. We had groups like Mataatua (green), Te Arawa (red), Tainui (Blue) and Takitimu (yellow). The first one's to run was the 5 year olds then the 6 year olds. They had to run 1kilometre. The year 3s and 4s had to run 1.5. The 10 year olds had to run 2 laps, 2.5 kilometre. Than the year 7s had to run 2 laps, 3 kilometre and the year 8s had to run 2 laps, 3.5 kilometre. When we were waiting for the 10 year olds to finished there run we just had to stay in the sun and wait. Then Miss Nua told the year 8s and 7s to go in the shade. When the 10 year olds where nearly finished Miss Nua told us to go where the trees are. Then it was the year 7 girls time to run.

They had to get up and go to the staring line and wait for the alarm to ring. Once the alarm has rang the girls had to run. When the girls ran the year 7 boys had to go to the staring line and wait for the first girl to run throw the finish line. Then the first girl came throw the finish line sorry I do not the girls name. Then it was time for the year 7 boys time to run. When it was our torn we where all reedy. Then the alarm rang. We ran as fast as we can. We had to run 2 laps. Once around the field then we went throw the these pols to go to Pt England reserve and once around the bottom field. The we go throw the senior play ground  and  the go past the finished line then do it all over again. When we were done it was time for the year 8s time to run.

When I was nearly at the finishing line I almost fall were the pols where but I made it. When I was at the finish line and I was done I felt every happy and I was so proud of my self. I crossed the finish line with my friend Efilona. But I crossed be for her so we didn't cross the finish line to gather.

I liked the race because when I was running I got to jump in some deep poodles. Thats why I liked the run we had yesterday. When we were done our class room19 went back to the class room and we had to go home. We said our good byes and left. That was the coolest Cross Country run ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment