Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Holidays

Who likes having holidays?

On the first day of the holidays me and my family went to my nanas.
When we got there my nana was so happy to see us she gave us a big hug.
When she finished giving us a hug we went inside the house. When we went inside the house we had a pie. When I was done with the pie I went inside my nanas room to get the PSP. 

When I was playing on the PSP I could here this noise coming from the roof. I went to go and see what was making that noise. I went out side looked up on the roof but nothing was there so I went on the other side of the roof and it was just a cat walking on top of the roof. So I went back inside the house and sat on the bed. Then I went out side because it was boring just playing on the PSP. So me and my brother made a little village for the bugs. We could the little village bugsvill. We made it with flowers and sticks.

When we were done we busted it down. It was the last day of the holidays the only thing I liked doing at my nanas was making little villages but the sad bit was when me and my brother busted it down that was the sad bit for the bugs. Then we went home but my mum ran over the bugsvill me and my brother made. That was my holiday.

 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment