Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Holidays story

In the holidays I went to my Nana's house with my sister Elizabeth. When we got there we saw two big fat dogs. They were black and they were hairy. Then we went inside to have some hot chips. We had two big bags of chips. Then we went outside to go to feed the dogs. They had very big teeth. Later on we had to go home but we didn’t want to go back home but we went home anyway. We liked it there. But I was happy to go home. I liked it at my house better than my Nana. But when we got home it was night time. Then we went to bed. When we went to bed my Nana went back home. Then we went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wakatere,

    I loved reading your wonderful story and I like the way you described the way the dog looked like and this was a very funny story!!Overall that was a great story!

    Sincerely love from Asena!

    ReplyDelete