Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Wakateres Movie Making Reflection

Write  at least 2 sentences for each “hat”. Post this on your blog.
Using De Bono’s hats is a great way to help you think about your tasks and learning.

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
That I got to be with my friends.
Me and my friends got to be in the same group.

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
I don't like it when my group dose nothing.
I don't like it when my group do what they want.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
That my group got to make our movie.
We got to film either in the group.

White Hat - What did I learn.
That we have to do a storyboard every time you want to do a movie.
We have to make your movie insisting

Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
Me and my group can do better movie making.

I can be better at helping in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment